Friday, July 25, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Everyday, even though it's been a while, I realize that I truly do live very far away from what I used to call "home" and from my immediate family. Now, Austin is very much home. I've met some wonderful people here. Below are pics of our apartments. And the one on the bottom is a view from our balcony to Lake Travis. There is a constant breeze (even at 102 degrees outside!!)
Wade works ALOT! For that I am grateful but at times sad as well. My friend, Lisa, invites me and the boys over a lot to play at her house. She has three kids under 3!! She helps me understand how to be an effective parent! And she only lives a couple of miles down the road. So, its great.
Free Chapel is keeping us busy as the launch date approaches. As you read this blog, please just say a quick prayer that God continues to fulfill the needs of Free Chapel. God has answered so many amazing and impossible prayers over the past few weeks. PTL!

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

We are praying for you guys and your church! I'm glad yall are doing good.