Saturday, February 9, 2008

"God is Good....All the Time"

"All the Time....God is Good". Why, you ask, do I reflect back on such a "churchy" cliche that we've probably all worked hard to forget? Well, sometimes I need to be reminded that simply... God is indeed good. Nothing has shown His faithfulness like the recent sell of our Birmingham home. In this current market many would consider selling a home equivalent to parting the Red Sea or a favorite Lazarus postmortem moment. For us, God's timing was nothing short of perfection...I know, I know His timing always is.

1 comment:

Micah Andrews said...

Praise God for another dern miracle! We actually miss you guys already. We'll not say good bye, just see you later! We'll come by and see you in TX on our way to the General Assembly... oh, my bad...

Micah & Karie