Thursday, June 26, 2008

First time at the Movies

Jax attended his first movie today (June 26, 2008), Charlotte's Web. Aunt Ashley dropped off Gray with me (Gray was a dream to have at my house!) so she could take Tyler, Blake, Sam and Jax to the Lakeway Mall for a free showing. I was hesitant at first, since he's never been. But Ashley said it was a success! Huh, I wish so badly I had a picture. But with everything that was going on, who thinks to send a camera? Ashley got them all there 45 minutes before the movie started to make sure she had a good seat. Then, she headed out to get some popcorn. Jax held the BIG bucket while everyone else dug in! Of course, Tyler and Blake did great at sitting through it. Jax and Sam did as well. Ashley ended up taking Jax and Sam out with only 15 minutes remaining in the show. So, I want to give a big shout out to Ashley for taking on the task and succeeding! Charlotte's Web isn't even animated, so Jax did pretty good, in my opinion. I guess we can say even more that Jax takes after his Daddy when it comes to watching movies!!!

No comments: