Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lawson's Dedication Day

This was such a special day for our family. When Lawson was born it signified to us a new beginning. Even though I truly find my hope in Jesus Christ. There are days when I look at Lawson and he is my sign of everyday hope. I realize that there is a God that is bigger than any circumstance, any dilemna or any sickness. Looking at this face below helps me remember each day that I should have childlike faith in our God. We are so blessed. God has given us direction and a fantastic business. I could not have planned our life any better.
We chose to have Lawson's dedication at our home instead of a church. Jeremy Self, our brother-in-law did an incredible job. The Lombard crew was all here to celebrate in this spectacular day. You'll see a pic below of everyone praying for Lawson and our family. This picture means so much to me. I know that our family (Wade's and Mine -seperately) pray for us constantly. And I know that our boys will grow up in a household where they are covered with prayer. It is so important.





No comments: