Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Playdate at the Skelton's

It was bittersweet visiting Birmingham a few weeks ago. I was so happy to see everyone. But, I was more sad to leave everyone. Lawson, Jax and I traveled by plane (with onlookers thinking I was a crazy person) to Birmingham. Then, my mom picked us up so we could be in Cleveland for a few days. While in Birmingham, we had a playdate at Chrissy and Derrick Skelton's house with our old small group. I got to meet Hudson and Ava for the first time. It made me so sad that they had both gotten so big before I got to hold them. Jax had a great time playing with the twins, Noah, Caelan and Ella. I'll be posting more pics from my visit later.Kimberly & Lawson Lombard / Becky & Ava Abernathy
Ella Skelton


Aidyn and Hollyn Lee (the twins)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kimberly I cannot believe how big the boys are getting.

Let Wade know that I miss him around here.

Ann V